August 04, 2009

Iosselliani Jewelry and my style idol....

There are very few jewelry lines that I like, let alone LOVE....which is part of the reason why I started my own company, so I could make all the stuff I couldn't get anywhere! But there is one collection I have been stalking (literally) for the last few years and that is IOSSELLIANI. They deserve full capital letters for my shout out. I am honored to be at the same showroom as them and to have met the designer before...she is so fantastic!




Iosselliani images from W29 Showroom


This insanely cool Italian line is coveted by all the It girls and Fashionistas. All the pieces are a perfect blend of chic and effortless style and never scream trendy, just coooooool. Just like my style idol, Kate Lanphear in her finest leather and skinnies....


photo montage courtesy of Polyvore

Her effortless rock and roll style is exactly how I love to dress when I am in New York. In Los Angeles I tend to get more girly wearing printed mini dresses and heels but that's just in the summer. I'm already thinking of a new fall wardrobe....and its still 85 degrees out there!

typical summer dressing: Thompson Rooftop ~ Candace Ang SS2010 Gold Tunnel Necklaces, Vintage Locket from a flea market in New York, F21 mini flower printed dress, F21 super wide belt, my requisite pretty blonde friend, and who is that in the background??? ha.

Its great to have other designers to look up to. It keeps me motivated and excited about fashion and the possibilties for my company in the future! As much as I love what I do, I always am looking for ways to do it BETTER.

Hope you guys are having a great week!
Full moon eclipse tomorrow! Whoah...

XX
C

No comments:

Post a Comment