October 13, 2009

Boo!

Hallowe'en is coming up! It is one of my FAVORITE holidays. I love getting dressed up on any day but on HALLOWE'EN its super special because everyone gets dressed up too! How fun....

I usually don't try to be something that everyone else is gonna be. For example, a couple of years ago I was a jelly fish! This year I was toying around with robots and Darth Vader (I mean how many girls are going to pick DARTH VADER?) but I couldn't find a really good mask. Plus, half the fun is finding all the props to go with your costume and I have to say the light sabers on the market are not what they could be!



One caveat this year is that I fell in love with THESE BOOTS, which I would wear anywhere from a night out on the town to Sunday brunch (hey that's just me), but a perfect excuse to buy them is for my Hallowe'en costume!


The straps are removable and the super thigh high length is INSANE! Its actually quite astonishing to me that over the knee boots have hit the mainstream this season. As you may or may not know I have an extensive collection.....but these ones I just had to have! One because of the height and just look at those straps! INSANE. Anyways I got them in the suede even though they came in black leather - yum yum.

So what did I decide to be this year?

dun
dun
dun.....




She's not a usual pick for me but it is going to be fun, and I have half the costume in my closet already....

XXX
C

No comments:

Post a Comment