March 02, 2009

Me Love You Long Time...

I have no time to shop, so sometimes it takes me a very long time to get pieces that I have seen months ago but never got around to buying. I'm actually a total shoe-whore, I love clothing of course but I really really love shoes, vintage jackets/coats, and of course jewelry. In the end I can live in jeans and a tee, fab jewels and a really awesome pair of shoes. Thank god I have two of the three vices under control!

Here are photos of the Chloes from last week.... Mine are black but very similar....




Do you love? I really am into the side view and all the straps! De-lovely! De-licious! Perfect with a Herve Leger Dress....now I just have to get back to Pilates so I can fit into my HL and not feel like an over-stuffed bondage sausage! Can you believe its March already!!!!

Getting ready to book some plane tickets for upcoming spring travel. Lots and lots of things to do! Hope that everyone is having a great Monday!

XOXO
C

No comments:

Post a Comment