February 27, 2009

As Promised.....

I just got back from a fabulous time with TB!!! SO much fun that we can only do it in regimented periods of time or else we would explode with joy. I love miss Brando.... so much! You know when you are with someone who just GETS you? That's how it is with Tris....so good, so inspirational, so. much. fun.

Anyways, as promised my outfit post! First one! Don't make fun of me (yet) I promise I will get better at this! I just downed two apple turnovers so I'm a little high on the sugar....



Ahhhh here are my Givenchys - They are surprisingly comfortable despite the ridiculous pitch. I had to get the 39.5 even though "really" I am an american 8-1/2. All those fancy Euro shoes are much smaller than you would imagine. I almost got the brown lace-ups but they only had 39 boooo.




Now for the outfit - I went out for drinks and dinner nearby....









Leather Thriller Jacket/Vintage, AA Matte Latex Leggings, Destroyed T-shirt Stolen From a Boy/Olmar and MIRTA, Candace Ang Jewelry, Skull Leather Cuff/Hell's Angel in Soho, Vintage Bracelets, Peep Toe Booties/Givenchy

No comments:

Post a Comment