February 20, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi there long time no see! Welcome to my new blog! I have been offline for a little while getting the temporary website for WWW.CANDACEANG.COM up and running. There have been a lot of changes around these here parts and you will be privy to all of them very soon! So watch this space! I hope share a little bit of my world with you....

I don't have a cool picture of anything right now so here's a cute bunny to distract you!

Photobucket

In the meantime check out the blog for my brand new showroom in New York! W29 Showroom represents my jewelry nationwide as well as several uber cool designers that you all should be on the lookout for; PYT jewelry and Rodebjer clothing just to name a couple of them! The cool kids there are blogging all this week for Fashion Week in NYC and all the fun stuff that they do around the city.... check out THE W29 BLOG

XOXO
C

No comments:

Post a Comment