April 16, 2009

I'm A Bad Candy.

I've been a very bad bad Candy! I have not blogged in soooo long! Sorry guys. I know, no excuses! But I have lots of great news to share with you and I promise I will get it all up here in the next few days!

I just got back from a stellar trip to visit my amazing new showroom in NYC and participated in a really cool PRESS EVENT we had there! I got to hang with my style-idol Kate Lanphear of Elle, the adorable Sarah Kuhn from Teen Vogue and sweet Melissa Lum from Lucky! All in all it was a fantastic day!

Please check out the w29 BLOG to see their take on the event.

Here is a little pic of me and "La Lanphear" - she was amazingly sweet and complimentary even though I was seriously girl crushing all over her gold oxfords! OMG!





Sending Love...
XXX
C

No comments:

Post a Comment