May 31, 2009

Terry Richardson for French Vogue



Normally I am not a huge Terry Richardson fan - those endless shots of sweaty, bored hipsters always come to mind. But this shoot he did for the June/July 2009 issue of French Vogue definitely caught my eye. Richardson captures moments, and instead of hipsters, he crystallized the feelings of joy and love in the City of Lights, styled by the one and only Emanuelle Alt. (click photos to enlarge)







I love the legs and stockings and how sexy and happy this shoot is. I'd give my first born for legs like those! Plus, I'm really into all the lace and men's shirts. Who wouldn't be happy kissing in Paris right now?
I'm happy kissing anywhere......:)

While planning our shoot for next week I really want to convey to the photographer that I want it to be intimate but also JOYFUL. I think there has been a lack of joy on fashion for the past few years. I have always loved gothy, moody editorials (Paolo Roversi is ♥) but somehow I am craving something fresh... Let's see what we can come up with!

Have a beautiful Sunday
XX
C

No comments:

Post a Comment